Last modified: July 17th, 2018
Welcome to www.ClimaCell.co (the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by ClimaCell Inc. (the “Company”, “we”, “our”).
- What are cookies
- Cookies are small text files sent by a web server to your web browser when you access a website. Different types of cookies are used for different purposes, such as to:
- Collect statistical information about your use of a website,
- Save you the need to re-enter your login information on a website,
- Remember your actions and preferences on the website over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site, and
- Collect behavioral information about your surfing on other websites which then helps advertisers deliver ads that are more relevant to you.
- Cookies are classified into two major categories: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporarily stored on your computer while you are visiting a given website. They are deleted once you leave the website. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain on your computer for a more extended period of time specified in the cookie file, after your leave the website. This type of cookie remains available for retrieval by the web server when you return to visit the website.
- Cookies are further classified into “first party cookies” and “third party cookies”. First party cookies are those sent to your browser by the server of the very website you are visiting. Third party cookies are those sent to your browser by servers other than of the website you are visiting (e.g., the server of an advertising network to which the website you are visiting is subscribed).
- We use first party cookies for Website analytics purposes, such as collecting information pertaining to your activities on our Website, including your session durations, the Website content you accessed and your interactions and user-interface clicks with respect to such content, the Internet protocol (IP) address of the device from which you accessed our websites, the browser you used, its version and language (i.e. locale) preferences, and the approximate city from which you accessed the Website.
- In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Website. To view a list of third-party cookies that we use, please view our Cookies Table. [insert link]
- We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics, Hubspot, and LinkedIn) on our Website to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
If you receive email from us,
we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
- How to control cookies
- If you wish to block cookies, you may do so through your browser’s settings. You can delete cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed thereafter. Please refer to the browser’s help menu for further information. Some of the third party cookies services listed here, such as Hubspot, among others, provide an option of opting-out of their cookies. Please refer to the above link for more information. Please also bear in mind that disabling cookies may adversely affect your user experience on the Website.
- For information about opting-out of Google Analytics cookies, click here.
- Contact us