Weather Intelligence for Drone Operations
Use ClimaCell to increase revenue by improving operational efficiency, reducing costs, and minimizing safety risks.
Forget the Forecast. Use ClimaCell.
Increase efficiency and revenue
Minimize safety risks
Reduce operating costs
What's the Cost of Not Using ClimaCell?
What Makes ClimaCell so Special for Drone Operations?
- Plan ahead to complete more successful flights from deliveries to data collection and avoid harmful weather or low visibility
- Know when to re-route with 24/7 predictive and hyperlocal minute by minute weather insights from ground to cloud
- Keep control of your aerial drones to manage safety issues and flight range against the impact of elements such as wind direction and speed at varying altitudes
We’re Talking About Millions in Operational Strategy
- Utilize your drone fleet efficiently by automating KPIs such as average flight range which can change by 50% based on the weather
- Enabling a successful drones program can increase speed and accessibility by as much as 80x
- Using predictive weather impact insights will ensure successful flights, minimize drone damage, and safety risks
End-to-End Drone Operations Optimization
See exactly when, where, and how weather is going to impact your company in one simple dashboard.
“Our goal at UASidekick is to help pilots be safe when they take to the skies. Providing next generation tools, such as ClimaCell’s MicroWeather solution, is essential to moving the UAS industry forward.”
Nathan Ruff, CEO at UASidekick