Last updated: July 30, 2019
Unfortunately, the Services are currently not available to users in the EEC who are under 16 years old. If you are a resident of the EEC and are not at least 16 years old, do not use the Services and do not provide us with any personal data relating to you. We reserve the right to access and verify any Personal Information collected from you by us. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If you have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, it will be advisable to contact us at: email@example.com.
▪ What type of information we collect
▪ Mobile analysis and Google Analytics
▪ How we use the information
▪ With whom we share the information and for what purpose
▪ For how long we retain the information
▪ Your privacy rights
▪ How we protect your information
▪ International Transfers
▪ How to contact us
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users.
The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to you, which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services ("Non-personal Information"). We are not aware of the identity from which the Non-personal Information is collected. Non-personal Information which is collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information about your device (e.g., the device you use, the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the website's domain name from which you linked to the Services, etc.), in order to enhance the functionality of the Services. We may also collect information about your activity on the Services (e.g., clicks, actions, online browsing, etc.).
The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual ("Personal Information"). Such information may include:
• Account Information: When you sign-up and register to the Services, you will be asked to provide us certain details about yourself. When you register to the Services through the Application, we may collect from you the following information: full name, phone number, email address, as well as any other information you agreed to share with us.
• Voluntarily Information: We may collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For instance, when you respond to communications from us, communicate with us via email or share additional information about yourself through your use of the Services. We may also collect the feedback, suggestions, complaints and reports which you send to us. Please note that we may also collect complaints about you from other Users, which may include your Personal Information.
• Device Information: We may collect Personal Information from your device. Such information may include geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers, as well as other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, if we combine Personal Information with Non-personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information as long as it remains combined.
We may use various tracking technologies or methods of web and mobile analysis (e.g., Mixpanel, Pixels, etc.) to gather, store, and track certain information related with your access to and activity through the Services.
• To set up your account and to provide the Services;
• To allow you to share and view content shared on the Services;
• To identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
• To send you relevant push notifications, which are based on different activities offered by the Services, such as: weather alerts, etc.
• To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates (e.g., via text messages and/or email massages);
• To market our website, products and the Services;
• To perform a research or to conduct analytics in order to improve and customize the Services to your needs and interests;
• To support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
• To investigate and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services;
• To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may jeopardize or negatively affect the integrity of the Services; and
• To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
We may share Personal Information with the following recipients: (i) our subsidiaries; (ii) affiliated companies; (iii) subcontractors and other third-party service providers (e.g., Drift, HubSpot, SupportYourApp); (iv) auditors or advisers of our business processes; and (v) any potential purchasers or investors in the Company.
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information you submitted via the Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our affiliates, our Users, yourself or any third-party; (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies; and (vii) in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We respect your privacy rights and therefore you may contact us at any time and request: (i) to access, delete, change or update any Personal Information relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected or deleted); or (ii) that we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we will stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third-parties) or that we shall remove your Personal Information (subject to any other legal obligation that may require us to keep the information).
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are collecting or processing your Personal Information not in accordance with the laws, you can complain to the applicable data protection authority.
Please note that unless you instruct us otherwise and to the extent permitted by applicable law, we will retain personal information about you for the period of time appropriate for us to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements, whichever is longer. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services and your information. We employ industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of your information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. Although we take reasonable steps to safeguard information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.
Your Personal Information may also be transferred to countries which are not part of the European Union, namely Israel and the USA for storage and for the management of our services, including at our headquarters. In order to ensure an adequate level of security of your personal data in these countries, we provide and maintain the following guarantees: transfer to countries subject to an EC adequacy decision, SCC, and/or privacy shield certification. You hereby consent to the transfer of Personal Information to countries outside the European Union.
We may use your Personal Information, such as your full name, email address, etc. ourselves or by using our third-party subcontractors for the purpose of providing you with promotional materials, concerning the Services.
Out of respect to your right to privacy we provide you within such marketing materials with means to decline receiving further marketing offers from us. In addition, at any time, you may request to unsubscribe and discontinue receiving marketing offers by sending us a blank message with the word "remove" to email@example.com.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from our marketing mailing list, we may continue to send you service-related updates and notifications.
If you have any general questions regarding the Services or the information that we collect about you and how we use it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The details of the Company are as follows:
Climacell, Inc. 280 Summer St. 8th Floor Boston, MA 02210 USA