ClimaCell Ranked the #1 Weather API Heading Into the Second Half of 2020
As businesses quickly move into the second half of the year, a volatile 6 months of weather is standing in the way of meeting challenging revenue and operational goals. But we’re here to help. And we’re happy to announce that ClimaCell was recently ranked number one as the best weather API.
Trusted by customers and partners including Uber, Porsche, ITS ConGlobal, Swiggy, The U.S. Air Force, SoftBank Energy and more, ClimaCell’s weather API offers the most advanced capabilities on the market, offering a revolutionary approach to managing weather impact.
Don’t take it from us though, see how our customers are using ClimaCell to improve operations, reduce costs, and improve safety measures in meaningful ways:
- Railway, intermodal, and supply chain: You can’t control the weather, but you can mitigate its effects with ClimaCell’s weather api
- Energy and Utilities: IndiGrid uses weather api to predict which 2 locations out of 400 are at risk during the worst storm in 20 years
- On-Demand: Uber drives revenue with ClimaCell’s predictive impact weather API
- Automotive and transport: Porsche uses ClimaCell’s weather API to understand outdoor and indoor air quality
- Racing: Ford dominates NASCAR using predictive weather impact
- Outdoors: How the French Open will predict the weather for the first time with a weather API
If you’re looking for a transformational weather API for your operations, our team is ready to learn more about your specific and unique challenges. Find the best time that works for you here to take the first step in revolutionizing how your company thinks about weather.